LibraryCat Lives Here

My friends know that I am a Taurus woman, 50's, brown/green (really a lovely Spanish olive green); lover of life, lover of laughs, lover of love; librarian; Spiritualist minister and healer who enjoys reading, writing, travel. Some of my interests: tarot, Spiritualism, ghost hunting, psychic development, goddess studies, past life regression, and alternative healing.

Name:
Location: New York

Thursday, November 30, 2006

How to calculate Pi...

This is just stupid. But it made me laugh. And I just had to share with all you geeky types...and you know who you are!

http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Pi-by-Throwing-Frozen-Hot-Dogs

According to the directions, those of you who are vegetarians COULD use celery since you aren't likely to have frozen hot dogs lying around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home