LibraryCat Lives Here

My friends know that I am a Taurus woman, 50's, brown/green (really a lovely Spanish olive green); lover of life, lover of laughs, lover of love; librarian; Spiritualist minister and healer who enjoys reading, writing, travel. Some of my interests: tarot, Spiritualism, ghost hunting, psychic development, goddess studies, past life regression, and alternative healing.

Name:
Location: New York

Monday, November 27, 2006

Laughing at myself

One of my wonderful friends, T, is a larger-than-life man who (I think) resembles Ernest Hemingway, not just physically but in spirit (without the self-destructive tendencies).

T just let me know that on my next birthday he will be cycling from Casablanca through Marrakech to Timbuktu, including 100 miles through the Sahara Desert.

*I*, OTOH, am worried about driving by myself 165 miles down the Thruway to Bennington to visit some friends!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home